Monday, November 3, 2008

Real People like Mike Chase

So, Mike Chase has been Crossfitting since January of 07'. He says he has seen tremendous gains in strength and has a lot more energy. So why would he choose to do the Lean Turkey Challenge?
"I joined the Lean Turkey Challenge to get myself past the plateau that I feel I have been at for a while now."
Like everyone you know, we all need help along the way. Mike is definitely one of the stronger Crossfitters in the earliest class we have on M-W-F. He and his wife, Allison Chase, who is also on our team, have committed to the challenge to become better. I think that says a lot about who they are individually, and as a family. I also think that demonstrates a great example for their kids- Ethan 10, and Talia who is 6.
His family is one of many great families we get to work with. Our motto Building a Fit Community is real, just like these people that are real, and just like you and me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: