Thursday, November 20, 2008

Eye of a Tiger!

Don't let those gentle eyes fool you, Sally is one of our hardcore Crossfitters in the gym. She has seen amazing results, and keeps getting better often coming into the gym 5x a week.
A little about Sally;
"I don't run 5K's, I don't know max reps for sit ups and pull ups but I just did my first kip 2 weeks ago. Day job: I manage 100 plus division of people supporting caseworkers at the department of family and protective services. I have worked there 19 years. I am 46 years old and have 2 teenagers which is why I have to work out as much as possible."
Day in, and day out, Sally comes to the gym ready to give it her all every workout. I am really glad that Sally has been on our team, and really excited for all of her hard work to pay off, not only this
Sat, but as she continues to get better. Great job Sally!!!
MY WOD
November 20, 2008

Thursday 081120
Rest Day
But, managed to run 4.5 miles at a easy pace. 1st long run since the Human Race, and felt really good. I also have been focusing on consuming enough water cause I have been slacking in this area. Can't wait for tomorrow's WOD, and Sat's workout!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: