Friday, November 14, 2008

Congrats Amber!!!

If you have not heard the good work, Amber has recently gotten engaged! She is a wonderful person to be around, works extremely hard at everything she pursues, and is the best person to have on your team.

A few tidbits on Amber, she has recently completed the Spartan Challenge and saw great results. She is going to complete a half marathon this weekend. She travels more often than not taking care of business, but always leaves time to travel and pursue her own passions around the globe. If you look at her facebook pic, it is the coolest ever... a picture of her face with the Pyramids of Egypt in the backround- so awesome.

She joined "Team Semper Fidelis" on her own personal desire to stay on the path towards her goals. She says that being so busy with work and traveling, she wanted to commit herself again to something that can hold her accountable. Even though she has been successful with everything else she has going on in her life, she chooses to seek help in areas she may not need it, but she knows she is better off that way. Well noted Amber!
Again, congrats on the engagement from you entire team, and everyone at Crossfit Central. And good luck in the run this weekend!

MY WOD

November 14, 2008

Friday 081114

Five rounds for time of:
95 pound Hang Power Snatch,15 reps
Run 400 meters


My time: 12:48 as rx'd.

Snatch felt a little heavy, and my runs weren't at all what they should be like. I have noticed this in the past week and a half, my performance not being up to par. I notice this before I workout, or during when I don't think I should. What do you do when you have been zoning your correct blocks, and hit a plateau of energy or performance.... Up Your Fats!!!
So, I am going to go up to 2x fats on my zone/paleo diet. I will keep you posted.

No comments: