Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Plugged Into A HIgher Purpose




















I used to wait around for a whole lot of things to get in order in my life, then I would say I could do what I wanted. "Wait til I pay this off, or wait until this happens, as soon as I get on top of these things I can really start living the way I want to"
Then it hit me... all of these things, tasks, obstacles that are in my life right now ARE MY LIFE! Today, here and now, this is the only thing that matters. In this day, and every other day I wake up, I live.
Posted by Picasa
MY WOD
November 19, 2008

Wednesday 081119
"Nicole"
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
-Run 400 meters
-Max rep Pull-ups
Post number of pull-ups completed for each round to comments
8 rounds;
25
20
15
15
15
15
15
15
Total= 135 pullups

No comments: