Thursday, December 11, 2008

Give Thanks...

So, my a recent post from my friend, Jeremy, reminds me that we must give thanks. So, here is my list of what I call,

"MY RECOGNITION OF WHAT I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH in 2008"
1) I have my family close to me, and am able to spend a lot more time with them.
2) Completed 4 Years Honorably in the Marines
3) My Health
4) My best friend gives me a career opportunity to make a living in something that truly is a passion of mine.
5) Work with an amazing team, and have the best clients to coach anyone could ask for.

Some things that I learned along the way;
-If you don't write it down, believe it, you will not achieve it.
-In the end, if you don't do it... nobody cares( in the most optimistic reality possible).
-Love hurts

So, 2009, this is going to be my year. Not in vain, but with a burning desire to truly do whatever it takes to follow my life's passion.

MY WOD
December 11, 2008

Thursday 081211
"Nasty Girls"
3 rounds for time of:
50 Squats
7 Muscle-ups
135 pound Hang power cleans, 10 reps

As rx'd: 7:12. damn those muscle ups

Posted by Picasa

No comments: