Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I AM THANKKFUL....



Current book I am reading at the moment, by Micheal Beckwith called "Spiritual Liberation." I can't put it down. I truly am blessed for all that I have, and want to show my appreciation to everyone I am able to be around.
I was able to attend Robb Wolf's 'Nutrition Cert' this past weekend, the man is a genius flat out. Thanks Robb for coming out to Austin to put on a great cert. Thanks to everyone who came. More and more the word is spreading that living a healthy "fit" life is not at all that complicated. I have talked with people about so many diets they have heard of that it's ridiculous. Robb said it best when talked about the genius of Coach Glassman of how he can take something so complicated and simplify the hell out of it so that we all can understand it. thanks coach.
Bottom Line: Coach had it right in 100 words.....
" Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and NO sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat.
Practice and train major lifts: deadlift, clean, squat, presses, C&J, and snatch. Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics:pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstands, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast.
Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. ROUTINE IS THE ENEMY. Keep workouts short and intense.
Regularly learn and play new sports"

Posted by Picasa

No comments: