Monday, October 26, 2009

Working On Your Weaknesses!

Olympic lifts, endurance, power, speed, strength, lack of knowledge with any movement in general...whatever your weakness is, you can do nothing better for your overall fitness if you focus on them rather than always doing what you tend to excel at.

Founder of Crossfit, Coach Glassman, talks about the benefits of working on your weaknesses here.
The Hopper: Balance of Modal Capacity...[wmv][mov] (crossfit.com)

Here is Mark that comes 3x's/week to our early MWF classes, and saw great results from dialing in on what he needed to work on.

"Hola,
I want to thank you for your help. The PT sessions were great. You helped improve my CrossFit skills and boosted my confidence. I now perform most WODs as prescribed, and it's a good feeling! I know there's a lot of room for improvement on my part, and I'm looking forward to what I can do a year from now."

November starts next week, and I am offering 3 spots open to anyone wanting to improve on any of their weaknesses. This is a great opportunity to get focused work.

lancecantu@crossfitcentral or call me at 806_281-7873

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fitness is very necessary for our success.Thanks for good sharing. http://racerland.dk/