Thursday, June 11, 2009

Best Of Luck Caroline!


From Caroline Durbin who recently joined the University Of New Mexico's bball team

"Testimony! its kinda long sorry
Before I started Crossfit, I expected to get stronger in order to be more prepared for college basketball. But I didn’t know that with Lance I would improve all of my lifts, improve my endurance and cardio, and also become mentally stronger. Lance pushed me in workouts to do things that I didn’t think I could do, like pull-ups. As a freshman on the University of New Mexico basketball team, I can keep up with the older girls in running, and I am ahead of the other freshman because my lifting form is great. On the court, I have noticed improvement in my jumping ability and in quickness. Working with Lance has definitely made me a better athlete. I would recommend him to anyone with serious goals that just needs extra motivation and good coaching."

No comments: