Friday, February 13, 2009

A Great Week!!!

This last weekend was the affiliate gathering for Crossfit. I am just now able to reflect on everything that happened. We were fortunate to host a Crossfit Level II certification at our facility on Thurs and Fri, Feb 5and6. Then Friday night, Crossfit Central hosted a mini training seminar open and free to all affiliates, and we ended up having over a 100+ people in our gym getting insights from Jeremy and Nicole on what and how we do what we do. Saturday morning was kicked off by the affiliate gathering that lead into the afternoon where we put on a workout that hosted over 100+ crossfitters from all around the country. That was an amazing turnout. I had numerous people come up to us that night and the next day complimenting on our workout we held, thank you very much.
I was fortunate enough to get my Level II cert, I met some fantastic people, I got to listen to Coach Glassman speak(which is always great), and I came away with a clearer overall view of what we are doing here in this Crossfit world. I see the picture painted by Coach and his staff, and all of his Generals that are on the front lines digging the trenches....all I can say is, tomorrow is going to be a great day. Give thanks for today!



February 13, 2009

Friday 090213
"Fran"
Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
95 pound Thruster
Pull-ups

rx'd: 2:18(pr)

No comments: