Monday, May 11, 2009

The Spartan 300 Kickoff

The Spartan 300 Challenge kicked off Sat and what an amazing turnout by everyone. Great job to all the competitors, and a special thanks to all the volunteers who helped out, we really could not have done it without you.
I am committing myself to the same standards that I am requiring from my athletes. My number one goal is to optimize my performance, so nutrition is going to be the major role in doing so. Back to weighing and measuring, no more gorging out with almond butter and apples anymore(my desert:)!) Making sleep a priority, and sticking with the program the Jeremy and I are going to lay out for the next 8 weeks!
All these I must do if I am going to be able to look in the mirror going into the Games and truly tell myself I have done everything I can to give myself the best opportunity to do my best. Cheesy, cliche, lame, whatever..... my reality and I love it!
From the Crossfit Games site..... a motivating video! The extended version is right here ... [wmv] [mov

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it. good mind set. That way you'll feel confident going in and perform even better than the regional.

Koy N said...

You will rock the games bro! It was awesome to see you at the qualifier.